1. Papers must be submitted through EasyChair by March 15 (extended, final hard deadline). Paper format is the two-column format. After first round of review, on April 20 submitted papers will be accepted as regular papers or short papers. Others will either be invited to be presented as research notes or rejected. Authors are advised to improve papers and submit through EasyChair by May 10. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings. Page limits (6 for regular papers and 4 pages for short papers) must be strictly adhered to. Research notes will be given one page in the proceedings.
2. Second round review will start shortly after the revised papers are submitted, i.e. after May 10. The revised papers will be published in the proceedings and also reviewed again for possible inclusion in the IJSEKE special issue. EACH PAPER WILL BE REVIEWED ACCORDING TO ITS CATEGORY so that full papers, short papers and research notes all have a chance to be accepted for IJSEKE publication IN THEIR CATEGORY but CANNOT move up or move down to different categories. This will guarantee a more fair evaluation. On Aug 1 the invitations to submit to IJSEKE special issue will be sent. The authors have until Sept 1 to prepare final manuscript in two-column format to submit to IJSEKE website.
3. Between Sept 1 and Oct 1, the IJSEKE editor-in-chief and the various chairs and co-chairs will do an in-house review of all accepted papers to make sure the revisions suggested by previous reviewers have been made. This procedure will maintain the quality of the papers accepted by the journal. The final paper is due on October 20. The IJSEKE editor-in-chief will do a final review. The publisher reserves the right to require further revisions on some papers if they still don't meet the standard and such papers may be postponed to be published in subsequent issues of IJSEKE.
4. The publisher have from October 20 until November 30 to edit the special issue, which will be published both in print and online.
5. We expect all papers to be presented at the conference/workshops. Unless specifically approved by the conference, papers that are not presented will not be considered for publication in IJSEKE special issue.